CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Online Photos

Although I do have a Flickr site I usually use my Picasa account instead because I have found it to be a preferable service, at least as far as the two free services are concerned. So, here are a few pictures from my Picasa site.

This is my son Elijah, who you can see is already a budding Tigers fan. (This picture is actually tagged as KDL2.0 and all of my pictures are public. So if you visit Picasa Web Albums and do a search for KDL2.0 you will only find the following picture.)



And here is a slideshow with Pictures from a few years ago when I saw my first Tigers game at Comerica park. If you look closely you can even find a picture of baseballs most racist jerk John Rocker.


I hope you enjoyed those. I certainly enjoyed taking them, or in some cases posing for them. If you have never been to Comerica park to see the Tigers play, I would highly reccomend it because it is a beautiful park, and very photogenic for all of you Picasa or Flickr fans out there.

0 comments: